Nov 2017 - Present
- Responsible for the overall and consistent experience which is embedding our client, including software, client portals, and websites
- Creating or optimizing the information architecture of IP management applications
- Creating visual designs for websites, microsites, web stores, software
- Conceptualize and produce CI guides, visual guides, development guides
- Creating support concepts; conception and production of guides, manuals, and other online support measures
Feb 2014 - Jun 2017
As part of the Mondly team from the beginning and the first designer there, I was responsible for solving a wide range of problems including:
- Designing the iOS, Android and Web apps
- Wireframing and iterating on potential solutions
- Designing and prototyping solutions for the users
- Validating through user research
- Creating app animations and presentations movies
- Building a Style Guide and making sure that it's used correctly
- Communicating ideas to team members and pitching the solutions
- Worked closely with developers to ensure we achieve a pixel perfect design
- I was involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle
2011 - Present
I worked on various freelance projects with a number of clients, including PhD Labs, ConnectGo, TeleLingo and SniperLab.
Developed visual design and UX for digital products, website and software applications for mobile devices.
Transilvania University of Brasov
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
2011 - 2015
Fundamental knowledge of programming languages, development of software and applications for control of industrial processes.
No final certificate.
Dimitrie Ghika Technical College
Baccalaureate in Mathematics and Computer Science
2007 - 2011
Opportunity to combine an appreciation of mathematical reasoning with an understanding of computing.
Top Level (previously Platinum designers): "These designers are the pinnacle of our community - and they’ve worked hard to get here! Their designs are of the highest quality, clients adore them and they’re dedicated to staying at the top of their game."
A popular free language-learning app with over 20 million downloads. Recognized by the Apple editorial team in Europe (UK, France, Germany, etc) and selected ‘Best new app’ in January 2016.
A website updated every day with free design resources from over 10 categories including free fonts, mockups, Photoshop and Sketch resources.
Featured on Forbes, ProductHunt and T3N.
A design related blog which provides daily resources like useful tips, tutorials, inspirational artworks and tools for designers and developers.
- Application Interfaces
- User Focused Design
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- Motion Graphics