Manager, Design, Brand Marketing & Ad Creative
Jan 2013 - Present
· Concept, Wireframe, art direct, and manage the specs of new ad innovations.
· Creative Direct all interactive advertising from RFP pitches through post-sale development and execution.
· Motivate a team of awesome designers to think bigger, move quicker, and design smarter.
· Design lead for efforts in brand, content, original marketing, event design (including 3 multi-million dollar Digital Newfront events).
· Build strategic and creative value by collaborating with Product, UX design, Subscriber Acquisition/Retention, Email Marketing, Advertising, Content Marketing, and Social Media.
· Specific examples: Managed Hulu Advertising Site - From initial business requirements (BRD), through wireframing, designing, to development and maintenance (including blog and newsletter email).
· First Mobile Interactive product - Build user flows, wireframes and thorough back-end Ad Ops trafficking tools requirements.
Lead UX Designer, Senior Art Director
North Hollywood, CA
Jan 2012 - Jan 2013
· Design and development for client sites that included Jennifer Lopez, Clorox, Effie Winning Kraft’s Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Effie Winning Walk With Walgreens, Paul Oakenfold, Stan Lee, and more.
· UX focused on building sites that drove membership conversions. Used analytics and heat-mapping tools to optimize and analyze performance.
· Develop UX criteria, wireframes, and specs for new features for our proprietary CMS. ie: "Recipe creation+sharing" "photo galleries" "video galleries", etc.
· Partnered with a large content editorial team to build content strategies for all clients.
Senior Web Designer
North Hollywood, CA
Jun 2011 - Jan 2012
Manager, E-Commerce Design + Production
Dec 2008 - Jul 2011
· Managed the launch of all product sku’s w/ core team of 7 designers and content data managers in off-season, up to 16 during peak season.
· Was in the first 15 employees when I started. Very lean start-up culture that grew 4x by the time I left.
· Helped shaped much of the current e-commerce UX, and wrote business requirements and specs for internal product (sku) launch tools.
· Managed the received design files from winning community members, converting them into interactive, customizable products.
User Experience Design
2015 - 2015
San Francisco State University
BFA, Printmaking and Conceptual Art w/ Technology
2001 - 2006
· President of the Printmaking Guild at SFSU, 2006
CLIO Key Art Awards
From our winter brand campaign, You Know You Wanna. Type and campaign design was co-lead by Motion Design Manager and Myself, Marketing Design Manager.
The Shorty Awards: Animated GIFs
For The Love of TV, Fall Campaign
PromaxBDA unveiled the finalists for the Promotion, Marketing, and Design North America and Global Excellence 2016 Awards: CNN Worldwide, FX Networks, Hulu
- Practice and believe user-centered design principals
- Expert Knowledge of full Adobe CC Suite, Sketch as well as InVision, Axure, Omnigraffle, Keynote
- Ability to take wireframes from concept to completion
- History of successfully incorporating biz-req’s in both flat and interactive design
- Finding new ways to collaborate within my team as well as other partners and departments